Thursday 19 January 2012

Pokémon Trading Card Game Championship 2012: UK Regionals

Taking a cue from Neil's excellent post, I'd like to flag up that a couple weeks after VGC Nationals, Cumbernauld hosts the TCG Regionals. The event takes place on March 18th at the United Reformed Church in Cumbernauld. Registration opens at 12:00 and closes at 12:30, and an entry fee of £5 applies. I will be attending the event, and I imagine so will a few other members of the League, so as the date approaches I'll be sure to see if any other players would like to catch the same train as us.

Regionals are the next step before Nationals, so anyone interested in competitive play should make a point of attending! I'll be happy to help any players with deck suggestions and preparation as we draw closer to regionals, and in the next couple of weeks I'll be posting links to helpful resources for TCG players and some reviews of popular deck archetypes, time permitting.

See you all on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment