Monday 2 January 2012

League Session of January 2nd

Today was an incredibly busy session, with a huge number of new decks and an absolute ton of video game play. I'm also fairly sure our numbers will continue to increase next week, with a lot of potential Masters players expressing interest to me recently. It would be brilliant if Edinburgh could muster a decent number of players for Regionals this year! We're all just getting into the game, but I think we have a lot of talent and enthusiasm between us, and could make a good showing.

It was also nice to have a new Masters player (another Scott!) join us for this session. I suspect he's going to be assembling killer decks in short order and giving us all a run for our money!

I hope you all have a good week, and will see you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment