Monday 16 April 2012

Thanks to everyone!


I just want to say thanks to everyone that attends the League for making my birthday awesome! I had a lovely time, and was genuinely touched by your unexpected birthday present to me. Special thanks to Neil for organizing it, and everyone else for contributing. :) Here are some (slightly blurry) pictures of the fantastic card(s!) I got!

I have a few articles in preparation just now, starting with a brief informational post about next weekend's Battle Roads Tournament, then a longer post that will hopefully be a more comprehensive look at deckbuilding, and finally a look ahead at the most interesting and competitive cards to be released in our next set, Dark EXplorers. I'm hoping to start posting these today, so prepare for a deluge of long-winded posts from your League Organizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment